Kuhl Men's Spyfire Vest in Raven
Be disruptive in our KÜHL SPYFIRE® DOWN VEST. Different by design, the SPYFIRE SERIES combines superior fabrics, articulated patterning and thermal body mapping to deliver technical performance with unparalleled style.
Three unique fabrics, each engineered for a specific purpose, differentiates our down from others. MIKROTEX nylon shell is woven extremely tight to provide durable down proofing with wind and water-resistance. Body front has an additional over-lay for extra protection against the elements. TUFFLEX softshell reinforced shoulders allows you to carry skis or equipment that would shred any ordinary down sweater. Lightweight underarm knit panels allow heat to escape for better climate control and comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The responsibly sourced (non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’) 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio. With thermal body mapping design, the larger baffles at front and back body provide core warmth. The thinner, sized-down baffles on the side body provide a contoured fit and reduce bulk for improved layering.
The SPYFIRE VEST features 2 zippered chest pockets, 2 zippered hand pockets, and an inside mesh pocket. Custom reflective ribbon sewn below the zippers prevent snags and increase visibility.
- Articulated 3D patterning and a bottom hem cord adjustment provides secured freedom of movement.
- 2 ZIPPERED CHEST POCKETS designed for easy access w/ backpack straps.
- 2 ZIPPERED HAND POCKETS under insulation to keep your hands warm
- 1 INSIDE MESH POCKET provides additional storage
- Elastic binding on sleeve openings stretch to seal in warmth
- Bottom hem cord adjustments provide a custom fit
- Fabric 1: MIKROTEX 100% Nylon DWR | 1.1 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Fabric 2: Tufflex 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex DWR| 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- Fabric Insulation: 100% Goose Down 800-fill
- APPROXIMATE DOWN QTY SIZE LARGE: 73 G | 2.6 OZ
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE LARGE: 340 G | 12 OZ