Patagonia Atom Backpack 18L in Geode Purple
The take-it-everywhere classic pack design with just the right amount of organization and close-fitting comfort.
The go-anywhere, take-it-everywhere Atom Pack carries just what you need for a day of traveling, a day at work or better yet, a day of hiking cross-country. It has a large, zippered main pocket to hold a jacket, lunch and your guidebook, along with stretch-woven pockets (one with a zipper) to carry small, easily lost items. A side-entry zipper located by the padded back panel provides quick access to a protective, soft-lined electronics pocket that holds a tablet or 13" or smaller laptop. On the front of the pack, a long zip-closing stash pocket keeps plane tickets, sunglasses and your breath mint collection handy. Two exterior daisy chains provide lashing options for securely holding a yoga mat or bike lock. Highly breathable mesh pads the shoulder harness and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation. A reinforced grab handle lets you carry the Atom in your hand briefcase-style. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Main compartment has just enough room for daily essentials
- Dedicated pocket for tablets or 13" laptops
- Exterior stash pocket for small items
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Reinforced grab handle
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave; lined with 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistance
- Weight: 488 g (1 lb 1.2 oz)